www.belgian-navy.be
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le rendez-vous des anciens et amis de la Force Navale - Het rendezvous van de oudgedienden en vrienden van de Zeemacht

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2 Bouton10  Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2 Goog_l10  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
SCHOETERS CHRISTIAN
Amiral
Amiral
SCHOETERS CHRISTIAN

Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2   Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2 EmptyMar 28 Oct 2014 - 7:48

et chez les américains (a voir)

"My web site is known for World War 2 aircraft films, but I also love a good sub story. I did research and added graphics to ID some of the important figures not identified in the original film." Zeno, Zeno's Warbird Video Drive-In http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com Don't miss our DVD "Dive! Dive! Dive! Five classic World War II submarine warfare documentaries" http://bit.ly/N5rvlz

This film was completed shortly after the end of the War and contains rare footage on US submarine operations you won't find anywhere else. There is a cameo appearance by Japanese Fleet Admiral Nagano who discusses (in English) the effect of US sub operations on the ability of the Japanese to make war. That because the "pig boats" inflicted military and transport losses on the enemy that were far beyond their own tiny numbers. The program is introduced by Vice Admiral Charles A. Lockwood, Jr, the legendary commander of Pacific submarine forces (COMSUBPAC) and narrated by Gene Kelly. The film is chocked full of dramatic footage shot on location by combat cameramen, including above and below surface actions and one of the Silent Service's most vital, but unsung, functions, the rescue of downed airmen in the combat zone. One of the highlights of the film is footage of Medal of Honor winner, Lt Commander George L. Street, leading an attack aboard "Submarine Warfare in the Pacific New This film was completed shortly after the end of the War and contains dramatic footage on US submarine operations you won't find anywhere else. See Tirante, Trigger and other subs in action along with their crews

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
SCHOETERS CHRISTIAN
Amiral
Amiral
SCHOETERS CHRISTIAN

Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2 Empty
MessageSujet: USS Bowfin WW2 Submarine   Submarine Warfare in the Pacific in World War 2 EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2016 - 8:41

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1